RE: 4.1 reproposed

Have you seen the list that we compiled for WCAG 2? That list was a lot more
comprehensive it needs to be edited down it should be, but not thrown out
without clear reasoning.

Also, we have been working long and hard to make many testable items on that
list. (I think it was about  half was testable to some level)

I think we need to coordinate and review past threads on this to avoid going
back to square one?

All the best,

Lisa Seeman

UnBounded Access