Re: 5.4: proposal re level 2 success criteria

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 03:12:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
cc: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

The wording below is so vague as to support Jason's first argument that the
succcess criterion be removed. In fact, I suggest that while it is fine
advice, it is not clear to me why any 3 people would do the same thing in
arriving at a decision, let alone the 8 or 9 out of 10 that is our test for
"testability"

Chaals