New internal working draft available

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:07:46 +1000
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

A new internal working draft of WCAG 2.0, for working group
consumption only, has just been released:
http://www.w3.org/wAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20020828.html

The major changes are as follows:

1. The "assurance requirements" in the level 2 success criteria have
   been reworked according to my proposal, as discussed a few weeks
   ago.

2. Checkpoint 5.2 has been reworked as per working group consensus.

3. A new section, Appendix B, has been added, containing an overview
   of the conformance requirements and the rationale of the three
   levels. Remember, this is only draft text; it is intended to reflect
   working group consensus.

4. Checkpoint 3.2 has been moved, to become the new checkpoint 1.4 as
   agreed at last week's meeting.

5. Various minor corrections have been made.

There may still be editorial errors and oversights here; I wanted to
release the draft well in advance of this week's meeting.