Re: New participant Intros and tours

From: Bazzmann.Com - Marco Trevisan <info@bazzmann.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:25:05 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
 > I thought it was nice for Marco to send a personalized introduction

Thanks Wendy, I hope was an useful introduction... :)

 > This offer is open to anyone on the list who would like to know more
about
  > these topics.  Please keep in mind that I will be on vacation

Ok, really thanks for your kindness (and you, Gregg, for your mail!),
I'll check when it could be better to plan it in conjunction with your
needs and try to make a little "tourist" group (for the italian friends
at least!). :)

Thanks in advance for all your efforts, help and patience with us! :)

Marco

--
Bazzmann Labs(c) - Accessibilita', usabilita', webdesign e standard W3C