Re: New participant Intros and tours

At 9:39 AM +0200 8/14/02, Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG wrote:
>I'm Roberto Scano - 27 years old - and i'm an asp developer. Also i'm the
>EMEA (Europe-Middle/East-Africa) Coordinator of IWA/HWG (www.iwanet.org -
>www.hwg.org). I've started to follow accessibility since August 2001 because
>our association has merged with HWG that as you know was specialized in
>promotion of web standards and raccomandations (Kynn Barlett is our
>"teacher" :-D).

By the way, just to be "official", I should probably mention -- in case
you didn't notice months ago! -- that I've had to drop my involvement
in the GL group due to time and money constraints, but I am very pleased
to have my IWA-HWG colleague Roberto representing our mutual organization
in this working group.  They are doing some great work in Italy and it
is wonderful to have another European voice in the mix.  I am also
happy to see Michela Cappelli's participation for the same reasons.

As always I will continue to lurk here and give my own feedback from
time to time. :)   You can't get rid of me THAT easily...

--Kynn

PS:  This working group is thanked in the acknowledgments for my
      book Teach Yourself Cascading Style Sheets in 24 Hours.  You
      can read the acks page at http://www.cssin24hours.com/ if you
      don't want to buy the book. :)

Next Book: Teach Yourself CSS in 24       http://cssin24hours.com
Kynn on Web Accessibility ->>          http://kynn.com/+sitepoint