[HTML techs] Tables - to do's. Volunteers?

thanks for the pointers, al.

does someone want to try to integrate this info into the HTML techs?
it could be integrated in a number of ways:
1. link to it
2. write up a summary to include in the html techs
3. make sure that what we've got in html techs currently makes sense, or expand it where it doesn't

current html techs tables chapter is at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/wcagtech020320.html#tables

Other to do's for tables (associated with the following open issues):
662: fix the broken image for data table example [1]
663: Use the mock-site to demo tables [2]
14. Layout and data table coding suggestions [3]
16. Headers in layout tables [4]
21. Looking for rationale and guidelines for using axis in tables [5]
22. Table caption vs. summary [6]
23. Mixing tables and forms [7]

Thanks,
--wendy