[Core Techniques] Quick review and ideas

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 19:34:19 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hello,

Jenae and I went through the Core Techniques for WCAG 1.0 [1] today.  Our notes are at [2].

It seems that most of the information in the Core Techniques has moved into the Guidelines/Checkpoints/Success Criteria document and the rest of the info should be expanded upon in either the Gateway Techniques (similar to the existing "Techniques for WCAG 1.0" [3]) or in each technology-specific techniques document.

Best,
Jenae and Wendy

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/NOTE-WCAG10-CORE-TECHS-20000920/
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2002/07/26-core-tech.html