From: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
To: "jonathan chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>; "Jim Ley"
<jim@jibbering.com>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: apologies Re: scripting and f2f

> Jonathan,
>
> I am the primary editor on this document now.  Please do not edit it
further.

> We decided at the face to face meeting to make major changes.  I know you
want to have input to it and I appreciate your work, but I consider what you
did a first draft.

> We have *a lot* of changes to make and it won't be done in a week.
>
> I hope you will still review and draft pieces of the document, but you
need to consider the rest of the working group.

> --wendy
>
> At 02:55 AM 7/21/02, jonathan chetwynd wrote:
> >I also apologise for publishing what are undoubtedly private comments,
however, please consider that there is currently not a huge interest, and
I'm hoping that we'll get this done in the next week or so, at which time I
can remove this page, or replace the comments with content.

> >thanks
> >
> >jonathan
> >
> >If you do have a strong objection, I'll put up another version without
the comments. (I dont like posting web pages via email)