Minutes from 15/16 July WCAG WG F2F

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:10:05 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hello,

Minutes are available at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2002/07/f2f-minutes.html

The minutes still need more work but I figure something is better than nothing.  If you have questions, please ask and I will try to make it clearer in the minutes.

Several documents were produced during the meeting, I will get copies from participants and post to the w3c site.  I will link to these from the minutes and from the related ETA items that will be generated.

I will be adding tasks and issues into the ETA system after I am back in my office next week.  Many of these will not be assigned to people since they need to check with management before committing.

Thanks to all who participated!

Best,
--wendy

--