RE: magnifiers vs relative font-sizes

No, it is saying that people who use Netscape 4.x browsers shouldn't expect
it to handle HTML and CSS very well under certain circumstances. I don't have
any problem with people using Netscape 4.x (or any other browser) if they
happen to like it and it suits their needs, but I have a big problem with
people turning up with broken systems and expecting that the Web be broken to
match. As well as with sites that do break the Web to match such systems.
They tend to be simple problems - I think the most common is "I can't make a
payment here so I will go find another provider". I don't expect peoploe to
resolve the problems caused by bugs in my browser (the one that annoys me
most is missing some CSS-positioning, although it isn't more than cosmetic
until people try to use presentation to convey critical structure
information).

I have a strong reason for preferring relative font-sizes - they are what I
need to be able to keep reading for the day. In fact some of my browsers do
pretty good zooming. The ones that require proper coding...

Chaals