find the news you want on the radio?

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:23:31 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
BBC radio 4 has an amazing service where you type in a keyword and a date, and it finds the (current if wanted) news item and you can listen to it...

Perhaps you all know of this service, I was stunned, thought the actual news item* I had heard, and then found to send, was unfortunately linked to a different item in this instance.

*Churchill item in right hand list (search results)