Detailed agenda for F2F meeting, updates to ETA

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:26:02 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hello,

I have added more detail to the agenda for next week.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2002/07/f2f-agenda.html#Agenda

Several of the items are links to issues in the ETA system.  Most of these
are work items and should not require too much discussion.  I hope we can
get through as many of them as possible next week.

Jonathan Chetwynd, Jim Ley, and I met 25 June to discuss client-side
scripting.  I have added a few issues to ETA from that discussion. I took
an action to revise Jonathan's current draft.  Jim has sent me comments to
incorporate. I hope to have a draft before the meeting next week.

Please also refer to the list of "Required Reading" included on the meeting
page.  I don't expect you to read everything. Please focus on the documents
that interest you.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2002/07/f2f-agenda.html#Readings

Please come to the meeting prepared to have fun and do lots of work! :)

Best,
--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm