RE: Checkpoint 2.3 Avoid causing the screen to flicker - Test?

From: <gian@stanleymilford.com.au>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:40:43 +1000
TO: graham_oliver@yahoo.com, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Graham,

We have discussed this briefly, and one of the problems is strobing due
to faulty/older monitors. You would need to decide on one version/brand
computer to use in the test. Unfortunately you can't test for
everything!

Having said that, I still think it is a good idea, and I seem to recall
Geoff trying to get TRACE in on this.

Cheers,
Gian