New WCAG 2.0 Doc

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <GV@TRACE.WISC.EDU>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 02:48:25 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: <jbrewer@w3.org>
Attached is the new compilation and reorganization of WCAG 2.0 to
accommodate the questions and suggestions from the group.

We will be working off this document as the base in our discussions
Saturday and Sunday.

I will have copies run off and electronic copies available for those who
need them.

(Sorry for late posting but this was a lot of work.  Ben and I have been
up to 3 or 4 am most all week to get these ready.)

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.