Re: More useful information for 3.3

Actually there is more than just the fact that there is unlikely to be
content that people with cognitive disabilities are not intersted in.

As well as cognitive disabilities, people may have any or all other
disabilities we can imagine. So it is important that apart from having one
version of the site that excludes people in a certain category and one that
includes them (if there is the same stuff then this amounts to inclusion as
far as I can see), each version caters for all other disability requirements
mentioned. This can be further factored, and needs to be for multiple site
approaches. If you have one version that takes no account of people with
vision impairments, and one that takes no account of people with cognitive
disabilities, you need something that takes account of people with both.

And  if that something takes no account of people with motor disabilities who
rely on keyboard interaction, you need to recognise that there will be poeple
who have cognitive disabilities, vision disabilities, and motor
disabilities...

etc.

I think the idea of having optimised sites is a good one, but the technology
for making sure people can get to the version they need is in its infancy,
and most will rely on being able to do that from page content - if I land on
the wrong version for me I need a way that I can find and use to get to the
right version for me.

Cheers

Chaals