RE: Checkpoint 4.4 Review (Suggested Benefit)

From: Slaydon, Eugenia <ESlaydon@beacontec.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:03:49 -0500
To: "'goliver@accease.com'" <goliver@accease.com>, GV@TRACE.WISC.EDU
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Yes, can someone please clarify? My understanding of this is completely
different. I'm under the impression that some of the tools that some people
are 'forced' to use (e.g. only this browser works with this software that
makes items accessible to them), do not provide Javascript support. So
anything within the script is inaccessible to them. Not so much a question
of 'make sense' but more like 'not available'.

Eugenia

Lead Content Developer
Beacon Technologies, Inc.
336-931-1295 ext 225