Request to join

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:26:21 -0600
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name: Benjamin (Ben)

Family Name: Caldwell

Email Address: caldwell@trace.wisc.edu

Office Telephone Number: 608.265.2064

Employer / Organization: Trace Research and Development Center

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: No

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[x] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[x] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[x] instruct people on developing Web content,

[x] or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[x] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter (2000/11/27) and
agree to the participation criteria therein.

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[x] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the
following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content. (Please specify)

--
Ben Caldwell | caldwell@trace.wisc.edu
Trace Research and Development Center (http://trace.wisc.edu)