Re: Fwd: W3C Weekly News - 11 February 2002

Actually it is something that the Education and Outreach group are actively
working on - they are calling it an "Implementation Suite" and it covers a
number of important topics such as how to incorporate WCAG conformance into a
publishing policy, how to select tools and adapt processes to support that,
and so on.

This is quite a large piece of work, and I think it is very helpful that
another group is doing it, although of course formal coordination such as
joint meetings, and informal coordination such as the crossover of membership
and reading what each other are doing is very important.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl/

cheers

Charles McCN

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

  >P3P Deployment Guide Updated
  >
  >11 February 2002: "The Platform for Privacy Preferences 1.0
  >Deployment Guide" has been updated. Written for content owners and
  >Webmasters, the guide explains how to write a machine-readable privacy
  >policy, and gives step-by-step instructions for deploying your privacy
  >policy on popular Web servers. Read the answers to frequently
  >asked questions about P3P and more about the W3C Privacy Activity.
  >
  >    http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/NOTE-p3pdeployment-20020211

  I haven't looked at this yet, but in concept I like it a lot -- the
  idea of a "deployment guide" is something this working group should
  consider for WCAG.

  --Kynn