Re: Resolutions on Changes to REQUIREMENTS DOC

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:54:46 -0500 (EST)
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: Gregg Vanderheiden <GV@TRACE.WISC.EDU>, "GLWAI Guidelines WG (GL - WAI Guidelines WG)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
My opinion would be to note in the document that this statement is still
under discussion, and publish. If people felt that a document should not be
published with such a note then my second repference would be to hold up
publication - my third preference is that my comments are ignored and the
document is published with no annotation of this statement, as is.

Charles