24 January 2002 WCAG WG minutes

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:45:21 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Minutes are available at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2002/01/24-minutes.html

We went through the issues that Jo, Graham, and Al submitted to the list after reviewing the Requirements for WCAG 2.0 document.  We resolved each issue. Gregg will make the appropriate edits and send them to the list for review.  We hope to publish the Requirements doc next week on the TR page.

We quickly discussed the message that Gregg sent today about active participants.

We also began discussion of Lisa's suggestions for checkpoint 3.3.  Loretta agreed to work with her. Jason and Gregg agreed to work on a list of things to keep in mind when generating success criteria.

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium