From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org]On Behalf
Of Gregg Vanderheiden
Sent: Tuesday, 22 January 2002 5:33 PM
To: GLWAI Guidelines WG (GL - WAI Guidelines WG)
Subject: Active Participants Listing

Dear GL Listmembers,

As part of the New Year we are trying to follow the W3C process
guidelines for our group more closely.  One of the components is the
maintaining of a list of active members of the working group that are in
good standing. Generally the working group is made up of a small group
of people who meet consistently and regularly. Such members are expected
to attend most all of the working group sessions. Members who do not
attend at least 2/3 of the meetings are usually not considered in good
standing.

In our work we have many who cannot meet this standard for active
membership but who do still contribute on the list or periodically. They
don't fit the W3C definition of active members in good standing but we
want you all to know that we value your/their contributions very much
and find them an integral part of our work.

For those interested in the list of the current active members in good
standing you will find it posted on our GL website at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/participants.html#good-standing

To this group -- thanks for all your time and dedication. The workgroups
are well named. It is a lot of work and we appreciate your particular
dedication to the group.

To the rest of our unofficial extended working group and contributors,
keep up the good work.

Thanks

 Gregg Vanderheiden
 Jason White