RE: [CSS-TECHS] drop caps, :first-letter

Perhaps because it was invalid CSS, eeeks.  Minor error that both Opera and MS seemed to forgive.

In your response, could you please be more specific. When you say "doesn't work at all" that could mean:
a. you can't see any text on the page at all
b. you see text but it's all the same size

also, please state which platform you are running NN on.

Thanks,
--wendy