my two cents on minutes of 3 January 2002 Telecon

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 10:02:56 -0800
To: "_W3C-WAI Web Content Access. Guidelines List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
thought on 2.7.
I have trouble filling out forms when the memory of what has been filled out
is not maintained though error checking.
Let me explain that.
say I have a large form to fill out. I press continue, and I get told that I
am missing a digit on my zip code. I click on "go back to form"  and
sometimes have to start from the beginning. This time I spell my password
wrong in the second box....
It often takes me five or six attempts, they have not used hidden variables
to preserve the data.
Can we require data permanence?

All the best,
Lisa