RE: new draft is up

I still do not see the results from the call on 4.1 from  the Minutes from
May 30 Teleconference
-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org]On Behalf
Of Ben Caldwell
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 5:02 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: new draft is up

Hi,

I just posted a new working draft for WCAG 2 that reflects the evolution of
the document since the April 24 draft. Please let us know if you spot any
errors, omissions or other items to be addressed so that we can incorporate
them before the draft moves on to publication on the W3C's Technical Reports
page, and subsequent public review.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20020626.html"http://www.w3.org/W
AI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20020626.html