RE: fixed link to the current 'hit'

This is one place where PNG would be very nice - since it has the
ability to embed text in the image file,  thus having the text travel
around with the graphic.  A tool could pull the text out -- or future
access technologies could.

Gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Ind Engr - Biomed - Trace,  Univ of Wis