Re: ETA - issue tracking tool

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:36:49 -0400
To: "jonathan chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

At 04:02 AM 6/16/02, jonathan chetwynd wrote:
>this is a second request for info on who is creating graphics for wai,

These graphics were not created by anyone specific to WAI. This is a
W3C-wide tool. If you have recommendations for graphics, let me know and I
can try to incorporate them into the interface.

>http://cgi.w3.org/ETA/issuesList.php3/wai/wcag/
>links and events are both transparent.

transparent?

>observers would seem to be translated as contacts which is confusing.

observers are people who are interested in tracking the issue but not
necessarily working on it as well as people who are serving as contacts.
yes, could be confusing.

>where is the collection archived?

collection of what, the graphics?

--wendy