RE: PDF issues

At this point there is no requirement other than they be PDF files.  In many
cases they will be generated by older versions of Adobe, which is part of my
concern.

Chris O'Kennon
Commonwealth of Virginia Webmaster/
VIPNet Portal Architect
www.myvirginia.org <http://www.myvirginia.org>

"Until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore,
you will never know the terror of being forever lost at sea."