Re: 4.1

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 16:30:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
cc: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Yes, I think this is something we should be considering. The way I think
about it this is a part of equivalent alternatives.

Chaals

On Fri, 31 May 2002, jonathan chetwynd wrote:

  I think it is critical that for level 3 conformance:

  users with no text reading skills should be used to assess the materials.
  A screen reader could be used, however it should not be essential.

  jonathan

  peepo links to a wide range of materials, without using text, it is
  possible, it just takes time and care.

  Users  will need to have a personal interest in the topic, and be
  motivated, if they are not to skew the results.