From: jonathan chetwynd [mailto:j.chetwynd@btinternet.com]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 11:03 am
To: john_slatin
Cc: Web Content Guidelines
Subject: Re: 4.1 and satire

Our students* have almost no, or at least very little understanding of pun.
I understood it is a common misconception that some nationalities fail
to see the irony.
the joke is lost in the telling? doing rather than talking, gosh i bore
even myself on occassion.

another reason why triple AAA ranking should require that its meaning is
understood by all.
AA is quite enough for any drier intellect, and really A should suffice.

Art is accessible, it has to sell.

jonathan chetwynd

with severe learning difficulties