Re: 4.1 and satire

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 17:03:16 +0100
To: john_slatin <john_slatin@forum.utexas.edu>
CC: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Our students* have almost no, or at least very little understanding of pun.
I understood it is a common misconception that some nationalities fail
to see the irony.
the joke is lost in the telling? doing rather than talking, gosh i bore
even myself on occassion.

another reason why triple AAA ranking should require that its meaning is
understood by all.
AA is quite enough for any drier intellect, and really A should suffice.

Art is accessible, it has to sell.

jonathan chetwynd

with severe learning difficulties