Agenda

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:36:39 +1000
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

The agenda for this week's meeting is as follows:

1. Checkpoint 4.1 wording (to be discussed for a maximum of 30
   minutes).

2. If we can't reach consensus on the text of checkpoint 4.1, we will
   then spend the next 30 minutes deciding how to proceed with the
   publication request, that is, whether to include a note to
   reviewers under checkpoint 4.1, and if so what its contents should
   be.

3. The remaining time will be devoted to any other issues that working
   group members consider need to be resolved prior to submitting the
   draft to public review.