List of Resources and References (was: RE: Vischeck resources - testing color combinations)

Yes, we went through it before.

I have collected the URIs at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/resref.html

We will be adding to this as we collect more references on a variety of
topics (not just color perception).

Does anyone want to help me gather the various links, resources, papers,
and etc. that we have referred to over the last few months?

e.g., Lisa I know you contributed several links for references for learning
disability. Could you help me dig those up?

Thanks,
--wendy