Agenda

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:53:33 +1000
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Thursday, 30 May, 20:00 UTC (4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, etc.) on
+1-617-252-1038:

1. Flicker (checkpoint 2.3) and colour contrast (new checkpoint? Under
guideline 1?). See
Lee's discussion of these issues at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002AprJun/0052.htmle.
Lee's proposals regarding flicker and colour contrast:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002AprJun/0050.html

2. Any other issues requiring resolution before the draft is prepared
for publication.

Note that Gregg and I still have an outstanding action item for
checkpoint 2.1; perhaps it would be best to note this as an issue in
the draft before publication, or to wait another week in an attempt to
resolve it. I would only suggest the latter alternative if there are
other issues that the group decides need work before the draft is made
available for public comment.

My regrets for the meeting (health reasons; I expect to be well and
active by next week however).