Latest draft

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:29:47 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Is the latest draft of checkpoint 3 in the wcag 2 draft?

I did not find references to a lot of checkpoints we were working on.

I also find the phrase "appropriate for content" and that whole checkpoint,
tends to fuel the myths that has been prejudicing people against cognitive
disabilities. Personally, it offends.

There is no content - no content - that could not have people with cognitive
disabilities, even sever cognitive disabilities, in its audience.

I think what we should be saying is  " as possible for content" and possibly
add that content may be simplified through markup sequences that allow for
alternate rendering of simpler wording.

all the best,

Lisa