fixed link to the current 'hit'

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:36:12 +0100
To: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Has anyone seen an example of the following:

a static link that is the place-holder for a current picture?

for example this could be a picture of the singer from the current No1
single, where the link name and address is static from week to week, or
a news site where the image changes from day to day, but the link is static.

Rationale: we have a lot of work updating our links, which could
possibly be avoided.

thanks

jonathan chetwynd
peepo project manager