controlled use of language

From: lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:16:09 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, w3c-wai-pf@w3.org
In view of the anticipated development of symbolic language and the general need of clear writing, I think there is a definitive need for controlled use of language. But, as has been pointed  out, web authors will not like to use one. So I want to develop a standard technique for marking up typical electronic textual content, and referencing textual content, so that it's meaning becomes unambiguous, translatable and machine-readable.
I think this is better done of the list, but if anyone wants to join me on this, please let me know. Be prepared for it to be a long process.

Please feel free not to bother telling me why you think it is undue burden or not necessary.

Thank you all.

Lisa Seeman
Widen the world web !