Agenda

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:08:24 +1000
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Thursday, 9 May, 20:00 UTC (4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, 6 AM
Eastern Australia) on +1-617-252-1038:

1. We shall continue discussion of the items on last week's agenda,
   resuming at checkpoint 2.1. See
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002AprJun/0172.html

2. If time permits, we should commence discussion of issues
   surrounding guideline 5 and its success criteria.

Note that Wendy will be unavailable this week and next, so we need
volunteers to take notes.

If there are any action items that you have been working on and would
like to discuss, please bring them to the meeting.