Re: http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-wcag2-req-20020426/

yup, a busy screen is a disaster, I am not sure about the solution.
People
with AADD that I worked with benefited from color highlighting and the
use
of color for emphasis of structure.

I adopted a template at work for specks  and minutes specifically with
AADD
in mind were color was a major part of helping people focus on that they
needed to know. The change in productivity was astounding. People new
what
they needed to know.

I would not recommend  to people to publish a 10,000 word specification
document (I kid you not) without use of color and expect persons with
ADD to
find the information that they need.

My project plans also use color for different peoples names so that it
is
easy to find were you are without reading a million similar initial (the
dyslexic in me talking - otherwise I can end up doing the work for
anyone
with initials SL, LZ, IS ..... )

These documents are often web or intranet based.

All the best,
Lisa Seeman