Comment on WCAG 2.0

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 09:05:15 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I think there needs to be a requirement at the checkpoint level to style
text using CSS and not through the use of images.  I think this is a
critical design decision in making web pages more accessible, especially to
people with low vision.
Jon

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
MC-574
College of Applied Life Studies
1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund