Re: open issues - another

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 19:45:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <GV@TRACE.WISC.EDU>
cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I would suggest that we only include the terms which are used in the
guidelines. We can link to the full glossary or anyone looking for a
general-purpose glossary.

chaals

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:

  Note to reviewers: Should we include the entire glossary or just the
  definitions of terms appearing in the guidelines? We also need to make
  sure that the  <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/> glossary definitions
  are the same as the definitions which appear in the guidelines
  themselves. For now, a simple list of the terms that are defined in this
  document are included below. Definitions for each term will be included
  at a later date.

  -Ben

  Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
  Professor - Human Factors