I'd like to join a Workgroup

From: Chris O'Kennon <chris@vipnet.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:13:36 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I'm the Portal Architect for the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the VIPNet
expert on accessibility and usability.

Given Name: Chris

Family Name:O'Kennon

Email Address:chris@vipnet.org

Employer / Organization: VIPNet (Commonwealth of Virginia)

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: Not at this time.

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[ X] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[ X] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[ X] instruct people on developing Web content,

[ X]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[ X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/11/27).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[ X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)