Re: New SHORT TITLES. POSTED TO LIST FOR COMMENT

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 02:46:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi,

I too prefer perceptible, although I think it is a question of language style
rather than different meanings.

I am happy about dropping the "(including Orientation)" - that should be an
obvious part of navigable.

I don't think technology robust means anything. I had to look up where it was
being used to get any clue at all. Robust on its own is slightly more
obvious, but I hope another word could be found at some point.

cheers

Chaals