Re: Test files for checkpoint 1.1

From: Thanasis Kinias <tkinias@optimalco.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:30:34 -0700
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: john_slatin <john_slatin@forum.utexas.edu>, gian@stanleymilford.com.au, uce@roserockdesign.com, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
scripsit Wendy A Chisholm:

> 4. I am reluctant to select live sites without asking permission from the
> site owner.  Does anyone wish to offer their own site for
> review?  Particularly one that contains audio?

Wendy,

We have a site made for our 2001 staff United Way campaign at Arizona
State University [1].  It doesn't contain audio, but links a QuickTime
clip provided to us from outside.  As we couldn't modify the QuickTime
file to add captioning, we make a separate text description of it.

Note that the site has been static since last fall, so some external
links may not be current.