Re: Please review: R2 proposal to supplement the current R1 proposal

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:42:51 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I believe from my experience that negatives are hard to understand, and
possibly harder to prove.

hence:
'Technical requirements  are driven by the needs of users with disabilities.
We do however try to express the technical requirements in language that
policy makers can understand, adopt, and use.'

thanks

jonathan chetwynd

this is my 4th attempt over 2 days and my apologies if you get a dupe, I'm
getting thoroughly foxed.