Re[2]: acronym/abbr expansion

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:21:13 -0400
To: Alexander Savenkov <w3@hotbox.ru>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
to include an id/for relationship unquote, alexander replied:

quote
There's no standard mechanism for this and I don't think I'm the   right
person to invent one.
unquote

which is one of the reasons why the Protocols & Formats (PF) working group
of the WAI has been working on "XAG: The XML Accessibility Guidelines"
which provide guidance for developers of new dialects of XML and for those
who seek to use XML syntax to extend a pre-existent markup language...

for more information, consult:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/xag

gregory.
ACCOUNTABILITY, n.  The mother of caution.
                         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
Gregory J. Rosmaita      <unagi69@concentric.net>
Camera Obscura           <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/index.html>
VICUG NYC                <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/>
Read 'Em & Speak         <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/books/>