Re: html code element and speech output

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:31:07 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Thank you for your responses. Some people's email clients strip markup.  I
forgot about that. If you look at my message in the email archive, you'll
see that I had included some HTML code.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002AprJun/0053.html

i'll include it here again, but with &lt; instead of <

&lt;html>
&lt;body>
&lt;p>here's some text&lt;/p>
&lt;code>here's some code&lt;/code>