RE: CSS versus tables

From: Slaydon, Eugenia <ESlaydon@beacontec.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:46:12 -0500
To: "'Scott Luebking'" <phoenixl@sonic.net>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Just from a developer who does this daily - I can layout a page with tables
in about a 1/4 of the time to do it with css (or even less depending on
complexity). The reason being is that every browser handles css so
differently. Tables are pretty straight forward and the results are almost
the same across browsers. But I will go back and forth between browsers with
css - fixing it in one, then destroying it in another and vice versa.