Re: Telecommunications Problems and Design Strategies for People withCognitive Disabilities

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 09:52:28 -0800
To: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, "_W3C-WAI Web Content Access. Guidelines List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Thanks Jonathan,
I think that this is one of the documents included in the review paper. In
fact a lot of the wording is identical. But there are clearly checkpoint
that are currently omitted from WCAG.

If we can all help out in this, contacting local authorities/organization
and asking if guidelines exist for helping comprehension for the cognitively
disabled, that would go a long way.