minutes from F2F meeting

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:58:37 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello all,

I have compiled the minutes and they are available.  Note that this is the first publication of minutes from 14 November.
Notes from Tuesday, 13 November: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2001/11/13-minutes.html

The only piece I am missing is the summation that the first group did on Wednesday morning.  Who took notes for this bit?

Thanks,
--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm