Re: Framework for Web Accessibility Policies (FWAP) 0.1

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 09:00:30 -0800
To: Joe Clark <joeclark@contenu.nu>, kynn@kynn.com, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Thanks Joe -- what are your thoughts on the general concept?  For the
most part, I expect nearly all of my words (specific module composition,
specific "requirements", etc.) to be knocked down and rewritten, and I
am quite certain I excluded some things. :)  I am most interested in
finding out if the group (collectively) considers it worthwhile to
make those kinds of edits and pursue this specific approach, or if I
am going down a philosophical dead end.

When I was writing the multimedia part of the proposal, I was thinking
"someone like Joe really would be needed to write this part" -- I
fully acknowledge that I'm not capable of doing the whole thing by
myself. :)

What did you think of the approach?

--Kynn

--